Sunday 7 June 2015

APRIL FOOL GONE BAD                                                                                                          It's was on that faithful morning when I pick up my phone to call my boy friend, with tears in my eyes I managed to say Baby, I think am pregnant! He pause for a while and said " but how come?" I became confused and had to explain to him that it was as a result of the quickie in my office the last time he came visiting.                                                                My boyfriend accepted to call me to talk it out with me, which he did. He loves me so much but wants to hear my view and what I really wanted  to do about our unborn child.                                                                                                           I asked him what does he want to do with our baby? His first suggestion was for me to keep the baby. I smiled and asked him what will happen to my work and my career, he said I can resign and be doing what? I asked, you can go stay with my mom pending when you will put to bed and if you are not comfortable with the idea, we can go for an abortion.                 I was so upset. This is a man that I have spent six years with and yet he has never thrown the question that every woman in a relationship always expect. He has never discuss about marriage or raise the issue.                    He is due to return back to my base after 3 months of official engagement and he expect me to do just as we have discussed.                                        My fear now is that I was only testing my boy friend to know if he really loves me or if he would marry me since I am pregnant. But alas! I can now see that I am not in his plan as a wife for now and how do I tell him that it was  my APRIL FOOL?                                                                                                    Please I need a mature mind advice.

1 comment:

  1. Really April fool gone bad....... that was too expensive

    ReplyDelete